I don’t know about you, but it can be a challenge when you are well on your way to reaching your goal and something happens….
The weight doesn’t come off that week. Your stocks aren’t making money. Business isn’t growing. Relationship isn’t improving…
Does this sound familiar?
Well, if you are anything like me, I am sure it can be frustrating when this happens. But, over the last 7 years or so I have learned some lessons along the way that I wanted to share with you when times like these happen.
- Be consistent: it’s easy to quit when you stop seeing results. It’s easy to cheat, to stop saving or to say “whoa is me.” Heck, that’s what many people do. But, it’s a process and you MUST focus on how far you have come and now how far you have to go. Stay the course, do the right things and have FAITH!
- Be positive: No one like a Debbie Downer. Nobody…have you ever been around someone who is constantly negative? It’s depressing, imagine you talking to yourself like that constantly! It happens, stay positive, most importantly to YOURSELF!
- Be present: focus on the moment. Do your best each and everyday. Do the things necessary to ENSURE you are better tomorrow than you were today. Eat right, train hard and most importantly stay FOCUSED!
- Be-lieve in yourself: If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will. Fight for the person YOU want to be!
- Be grateful: Be thankful for what you have and not what you do not have. Be grateful for having a roof over your head, food on the table and money in the bank. Be grateful that you have a everlasting and loving God.
Have a blessed day and chat soon,