Dr. Gladys McGarey is 102 years old and is recognized as a pioneer of the allopathic and holistic medical movements. She is also a founding diplomat of the American Board of Holistic Medicine, the cofounder and past president of the American Holistic Medical Association and the cofounder of the Academy of Parapsychology and Medicine and more. Today on the show we discuss the six longevity secrets that have helped Dr. Gladys live to 102. She also shares the wisdom and lessons she’s learned from her own life and personal experiences that I think you will really relate to.
Thanks to today’s sponsor:
Use Promo code “Doug” at checkout to receive 20% off your order
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:26 Love is healing
- 02:14 Longevity secret #1
- 02:32 How does Dr. Gladys view adversity?
- 03:42 Longevity secret #2
- 06:59 Finding her voice at 93
- 14:22 Keeping her mind healthy
- 17:49 What does exercise look like at 102?
- 19:02 What makes Dr. Gladys smile these days?
- 20:45 She wasted a lot time doing THIS
- 23:45 Longevity secret #3
- 27:32 Longevity secret #4
- 30:16 How has her purpose changed over the years?
- 32:18 What does self love mean to Dr. Gladys?
- 35:21 Her view on relationships
- 39:00 Longevity secret #5
- 41:06 The most challenging thing that Dr. Gladys has overcome
- 46:30 Healing from divorce
- 49:08 Longevity secret #6
- 54:06 Her view on forgiveness
Follow me on Social Media: