Today’s guest is Shaun Galanos. Shaun is a love coach, host of The Love Drive podcast, and an online course creator. He teaches intimacy and communication tools for better relationships and more love. In this episode we discuss how to know if someone is actually a solid potential partner for you, why you shouldn’t start to date if you are in a negative headspace, how to know if you are falling in love too quickly, why shouldn’t overshare when you first start dating someone, how to know if it’s time to breakup with someone, what to do if your view of love and romance is jaded, how to know if you or someone is emotionally unavailable, common themes of long term healthy relationships and much more.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:42 Two most important things to remember when you begin dating
- 05:47 How to avoid falling in love with the wrong person
- 08:42 Are you falling in love too quickly? (& what to do if you are)
- 11:36 Should you begin dating if you are in a negative headspace?
- 14:20 How to communicate effectively
- 17:29 Should you breakup?
- 20:57 How do you find out what your needs are?
- 24:09 Shaun gets diagnosed with an STD
- 29:33 When should you bring up your past?
- 34:28 Do relationships help you heal?
- 37:01 Signs of someone who is emotionally unavailable
- 39:48 Blaming others is a red flag
- 40:45 Common limiting beliefs when it comes to dating
- 42:52 What to do if your view on love/romance is jaded
- 44:47 How to deal with heartbreak
- 48:34 Common themes of healthy relationships
- 49:37 Dealing with conflict in a relationship
- 50:57 What to do once the honeymoon phase is over
Follow me on Social Media: