Today, we welcome Nick Green. Nick is a guy you might recognize and if you don’t recognize him I guarantee you you’re going to recognize the box of the company that he is the CEO and co-founder, Thrive Market.
We discuss the challenges the company faced in its earlier years, how they market their brand and the kind of customers they cater to, the continuous push for healthy eating and overall wellness, and so much more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Earth Echo Foods/Cacao Bliss: www.earthechofoods.com/dougbopst Use Promo code “Doug” at checkout to receive 15% off your order
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:47 What drove you to start Thrive Market?
- 04:43 What makes Thrive Market so successful?
- 08:45 Categories, selections, orders, and processes
- 14:33 Is it difficult to go fully organic?
- 19:47 Staying optimistic despite the early challenges
- 29:11 Dealing with rejections
- 32:18 Sticking to marketing and brand despite the heavy competition
- 37:55 Tips on how to start on your own passion project
Follow me on Social Media: