Today’s guest is Tina Anderson. Tina is the CEO, and co-founder of Just Thrive, a gut health supplement company. In this episode, we’ll be diving deep into the topic of gut health and the importance of maintaining a healthy gut. Tina will be sharing her knowledge and expertise on the symptoms of poor gut health, what causes it, and what you can do to improve it. We’ll also be discussing the role of probiotics, what to look for when buying probiotics, and why not all probiotics are created equal. We also get into the importance of fiber, fermented foods and chat about elimination diets and much more!
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:17 Signs that your gut is unhealthy
- 02:44 What causes poor gut health?
- 05:14 How to heal your gut
- 07:42 Can a probiotic fix gut health issues?
- 11:39 How to shop for a probiotic
- 14:28 How often should you take a probiotic?
- 16:15 Why did she start Just Thrive?
- 18:57 Benefits of probiotics/why they may cause bloating
- 23:19 Fiber is important!
- 24:31 Prebiotic vs probiotic
- 25:47 Poor gut health vs. food intolerances
- 27:14 Fermented foods
- 28:48 How to eat a diverse group of foods (while busy)
- 31:27 Managing stress
Follow me on Social Media: