Today’s guest is health and nutrition expert. Wade Lightheart. Wade is also the co-founder and president of Bioptimizers, a digestive and health optimization company, and also serves as an advisor to the American anti-cancer Institute. Wade is a three time Canadian national all natural body building champion and competed as a drug free vegetarian in the Mr. Universe contest. He is also someone that has had many setbacks in his life and thus possesses an immense amount of spiritual wisdom. We talk about how has sister’s death kickstarted his own health journey and how he stayed disciplined during such intense emotional pain and trauma. Wade reveals what led to his battle with addiction and 3 spiritual principles that changed his life. We also get into why he shifted to his focus from bodybuilding to longevity and more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Masszymes: Masszymes can help ensure that all the protein that you consume breaks down into absorbable amino acids. Go to masszymes.com/DOUGFREE and you will automatically get access to your unique coupon code to claim your free bottle.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:30 How his sister’s death inspired his own health journey
- 08:35 Staying disciplined under intense emotional trauma
- 14:57 Wade’s battle with addiction
- 23:43 Unpacking the root cause of his addiction
- 27:32 Three spiritual principles that will change your life
- 32:52 Shifting his focus from aesthetics to longevity
- 37:00 Biggest mistakes he’s made when trying to improve his health
- 31:45 Supplements don’t matter until THIS happens!
- 46:00 Can digestive enzyme supplements help?
- 54:10 How to get a FREE bottle of digestive enzymes!
Follow me on Social Media: