“A blockquote highlights imp
Kelly LeVeque On Avoiding the Comparison Trap, Eating Healthy as a Family & Healing Trauma as a Parent
Kelly LeVeque joins me today for round two on the pod! Things get a bit emotional as she shares about a traumatic experience that changed her life forever and what the healing process has looked like. We also talk about avoiding the comparison trap, top nutrition tips for individuals and families and more!
Kelly LeVeque is a holistic nutritionist, wellness expert, and celebrity health coach, and – most importantly – a mom of two little boys based in Southern California. Guided by a practical and always optimistic approach, Kelly helps clients improve their health, achieve their goals and develop sustainable habits to live a healthy and balanced life.
What I discuss with Kelly:
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:51 Kelly moved out of LA?!
- 3:49 How she stayed focused saving for her first house (this applies to ANY long term goal)
- 6:39 What helps her manage stress…
- 8:09 Avoiding the comparison trap (and why people do it)
- 11:07 Her BEST advice for accomplishing ANYTHING
- 12:08 Kelly’s best tips for boundaries with social media
- 13:39 How she helps her clients feel empowered to make the proper food choices
- 18:15 What’s the number one question clients have asked Kelly recently?
- 22:03 Top tips for eating healthy on the run
- 26:05 Kelly’s smoothie recipe
- 29:04 A traumatic pregnancy that changed her life forever
- 39:12 Her healing journey
- 43:04 Conquering fear in order to have another baby
- 46:54 Kelly recaps her second pregnancy (and how it was different)
- 49:12 How nearly losing Sebastian changed her parenting style
- 52:10 You must DO THIS to get your kids to eat healthy
- 56:54 How Kelly stays energized and productive
- 1:00:01 Tips for navigating body image
Did you enjoy this episode? Check out past episodes for more information-packed conversations that can help improve your lifestyle, or leave us a review!
Sponsors for Today’s show:
Go to www.magbreakthrough.com/doug and use the code DOUG10 to save 10 percent when you try Magnesium Breakthrough.
Receive 20% off your order by going to: