Catt Sadler on being happy alone, healing unhealthy patterns, and conquering self-betrayal.
Today’s guest is Catt Sadler. She is a three-time Emmy-winning journalist with twenty years on-air experience. Catt is well known for her work on E! Entertainment where she spent more than a decade contributing to E! News, E! News Weekend, Daily Pop, Live From E! and a myriad of network specials. She’s also been a fixture on the red carpet covering high-caliber events and interviewing celebrities during awards season. Today she hosts the “It Sure is a Beautiful Day” podcast where she motivates her listeners to become the best version of themselves. Today’s conversation is going to go in a completely different direction as we are going to spend quite a bit of time talking about her personal life and get into subjects such as healing, parenting, relationships, spirituality, personal growth and more!
What I discuss with Catt:
- 0:00 Intro
- 2:46 Does Catt like blind dates?!
- 3:34 Catt shares her journey of “being enough”
- 6:22 What prompted her healing journey?
- 9:56 What caused her to repeat unhealthy patterns?
- 12:47 Leaving something that is no longer serving you…
- 17:06 The fitness achievement that changed Catt’s life
- 20:26 Her unhealthy habits while she was working in entertainment
- 22:39 Life after leaving E! (Including how she reinvented herself)
- 29:55 What were the game changers in her healing journey?
- 35:52 Finding MEANING in the adversity
- 38:12 Was there a setback that became a BLESSING?
- 44:03 Handling difficult conversations
- 46:07 This interview she did went VIRAL
- 49:39 Top lessons she’s learned in 2021 (one might SURPRISE YOU)
Thank you to today’s sponsor:
Receive 20% off your order by going to: