Today’s guest is lifestyle influencer Alyssa Lynch. Alyssa built a massive online platform sharing her love and passion for health and wellness. Today on the show she shares what it’s really like being an influencer and the difficulties that come along with that. She opens up about her struggles with body obsession, mental health, limiting beliefs and comparison. We also chat about rebuilding self worth, her advice to people who consume her content, overcoming setbacks and more.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:29 How to build confidence when going through adversity
- 04:10 Alyssa hits rock bottom (alone in LA)
- 09:56 Struggles with body image
- 13:28 What impact did her childhood have on her?
- 17:44 Why is she so passionate about mental health?
- 19:50 Healing her relationship with her body
- 22:45 Measuring success as an “influencer”
- 27:28 Are beauty treatments overrated?
- 31:29 What limiting beliefs does Alyssa have?
- 34:13 Why was 2022 so challenging for her?
- 36:37 Dealing with comparison
- 41:15 How does she maintain integrity?
- 44:43 Managing anxiety
- 47:56 What does her wellness routine look like?
- 49:48 What can someone do if 2022 was a bad year for them?
Connect with Alyssa
Follow me on Social Media: