Today’s guest is Gabrielle Bernstein. Gabby is a #1 New York Times Best Selling author and has written books such as “Super Attractor“ and “The Universe Has Your Back.” She is also the host of the rapidly growing “Dear Gabby” podcast where she provides real-time coaching advice as well as conversations with inspirational guests. The occasion for today’s convo revolves around her newest book “Happy Days:” The Guided Path from Trauma to Profound Freedom and Inner Peace which should definitely be on your upcoming reading list.
We talk about the different ways we can find healing by breaking down traumatic events in our life, why we disassociate ourselves from past trauma, and how addiction and the other embodiment of self protection and self preservation can become our source of strength. We also chat about why the universe has your back during hard times and more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
BiOptimizers/Magnesium Breakthrough: Go to www.magbreakthrough.com/doug and use the code DOUG10 to save 10 percent when you try Magnesium Breakthrough.
Earth Echo Foods/Cacao Bliss: www.earthechofoods.com/dougbopst
Use Promo code “Doug” at checkout to receive 15% off your order
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:47 Are we brave enough to face the cause of our trauma
- 05:10 The reason why we disassociate from a traumatic memory
- 08:37 Be transparent about your shortcomings
- 15:01 There’s so much your faith can give you
- 19:59 Ways to break down traumatic events
- 23:28 Embracing the recovering addict in you
- 25:40 Working around your temper
- Gabby Bernstein | Website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Books
- Buy Gabby’s latest book here
- Dear Gabby Podcast
Follow me on Social Media: