Today’s guest and returning back to the podcast is Jillian Turecki. Jillian is a certified relationship coach, teacher and writer who for 20 years has taught others how to transform their relationships with themselves. She is also the host of the popular podcast, “Jillian on Love.”
Today we discuss: the most powerful lessons Jillian has learned over the last ten years, how she betrayed herself in previous relationships, how you can rebuild your trust in romantic partners, the difference between love bombing and interest, how to navigate the current dating landscape and why should you get off dating apps if you’re looking to meet someone and much more.
Thanks to today’s sponsor:
Use Promo code “Doug” at checkout to receive 20% off your order
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:00 Top lessons Jillian has learned in last ten years
- 05:30 Why did she betray herself in relationships?
- 09:04 What was the tipping point for Jillian?
- 14:15 Turning pain into purpose
- 16:44 Restoring her faith in men
- 21:43 Learning to trust again after a bad relationship
- 24:55 Are you love bombing someone?
- 29:34 If someone says THIS to you at the beginning, RUN!
- 30:35 Avoid coming off too strong
- 34:33 Why are people still stuck after “doing the work”
- 37:03 Get off the dating apps
- 41:04 How to maintain a healthy relationship
- 42:20 Could Jillian have saved any of her past relationships?
- 44:18 How does she protect her energy?
- 46:42 How to keep the spark alive
Follow me on Social Media: