Today, we welcome Melissa Ambrosini. Melissa is a best-selling author of multiple books including Mastering Your Mean Girl and her latest release, Comparisonitis: How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others and Be Genuinely Happy. She’s a TEDx speaker and host of the wildly popular podcast, The Melissa Ambrosini Show.
We talk about the burden of feeling guilty for not doing enough for our children, finding within yourself the voice that is focused on your true self, learning how to take control over your inner critic, the difference between healthy and unhealthy comparison and so much more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Organifi: Receive 20% off your order by going to www.organifi.com/doug
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:02 Things to learn in the early stages of motherhood
- 04:17 When you used to not believe in marriage
- 06:10 Your soulmate eliminates that fear of having a relationship
- 10:36 Let’s talk about parent guilt
- 18:46 Your true self and your inner critic
- 22:10 The 4-step process to deal with your inner critic
- 36:57 The unhealthy comparison
- 46:59 Once you become healthy and happy again
Follow me on Social Media: