Today, we welcome Sal Di Stefano. You may know Sal as one of the hosts of the Mind Pump Podcast, a show that exposes the RAW TRUTH about health, fitness, nutrition and more. Sal picked up his first weight at the age of 14. Fitness was a way for him to apply hard work and effort towards changing and re-inventing himself. He wanted to shift the direction of the fitness industry from an aesthetic insecurity based industry to a self love and self care health industry.
We talk about formulating an effective fat loss strategy, the difference between a group class training and individualized training, how people managed to stick to working out and get to enjoy it, and eating the right food for best results. We also talk about using exercise as a tool to achieve a quality life.
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Organifi: Receive 20% off your order by going to www.organifi.com/doug
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:41 Which one is the better fat loss strategy?
- 05:53 What happens in your body when you build muscles
- 11:44 The varying levels of resistance training
- 24:04 The perfect workout routine for an average person
- 32:05 Class training versus individualized training
- 38:01 How can people successfully stick to a workout plan?
- 47:04 Think of exercise as a tool to improve your quality of life
- 50:12 Why we shouldn’t disregard our diet
- 01:02:29 When do you need to eat less or eat more?
- Mind Pump Podcast
- Sal Di Stefano | Facebook, YouTube, Book
Follow me on Social Media: