Today’s guest is Andrea Rogers. Andrea is a Beachbody super trainer and the creator of Xtend barre, the largest global barre franchise business. In today’s episode, we discuss how to master the “pivot” during life transitions, why Andrea doesn’t struggle with “Mom guilt,” how she empowers her kids to make healthy choices, what to do if you don’t see quick results while chasing a goal, how she is learning to practice more patience, what the process was like for starting and growing xtend barre and more!
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:17 How to MASTER a life transition
- 04:33 Creating Xtend Barre
- 08:50 What to do if you aren’t seeing quick results
- 12:25 Balancing her schedule as a parent and entrepreneur
- 16:34 Empowering kids to make healthy choices
- 22:29 Making the most of her divorce
- 27:25 Does she feel pressure to look a certain way?
- 30:32 Trust your gut/intuition
- 33:35 Practicing patience
- 36:44 Partnering with Beachbody
Follow me on Social Media: