Today’s guest is Brooke Hemingway. Brooke is a 40 something mom of six, who went from the traditional Western medicine world to holistic health and real wellness five years ago. She also went from being busy having babies and supporting her husband full time while he worked as the chief of ER to becoming a full-fledged entrepreneur while nursing babies, having babies, homeschooling, and flailing her way through the messy middle to come out way further along than she could have ever imagined. She started her first business with her fifth baby being six weeks old, became a million plus dollar earner right after the birth of her six child, and went on to create three more six-figure businesses.
We talk about developing habits that lead to building confidence, how to turn your addictive personality into an advantage, why success is a process that requires a lot of patience, and so much more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Join Thrive Market today to get 40% off your first order and a free gift worth over $50. Visit thrivemarket.com/dougfitness.
Earth Echo Foods/Cacao Bliss: www.earthechofoods.com/dougbopst Use Promo code “Doug” at checkout to receive 15% off your order
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:54 A lot of us have addictive personality
- 05:24 This yearning to control everything
- 07:06 The kind of therapy that works for you
- 11:05 Comfort can be misery
- 15:44 Making it all work through the mess
- 20:37 It was a process that required lots of patience
- 28:03 You can learn anything
- 31:21 Is this a season or is it a problem?
- 34:10 The best way to develop confidence
- 40:57 How to set more achievable goals?
- 46:25 It’s a shift in perspective
Follow me on Social Media: