Today’s guest is celebrity trainer Don Saladino. Don is one of the most trusted names in health and fitness and has a reputation for training some of your favorite movie stars. His client roster includes Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Sebastian Stan, and Blake Lively. Don’s wisdom and expertise on fitness, nutrition, and getting shredded is unmatched and I think you’re really going to enjoy our discussion.
We talk about why and why not a calorie deficit diet works, how the anatomical composition of the body affects which type of workout routine to follow, how to get started on a routine for the best results, and so much more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Join Thrive Market today to get 40% off your first order and a free gift worth over $50. Visit thrivemarket.com/dougfitness.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:44 Taking care of your health while traveling
- 05:23 The small wins = non-scale victories
- 09:35 Understand what you are trying to create
- 11:52 How calorie deficit works
- 17:58 The importance of the 3 macronutrients
- 20:45 Common fitness misconceptions online
- 27:31 Don’t dehydrate yourself
- 32:11 What do you do if you want to have a beach-body ready?
- 37:00 Measure your macronutrients
- 41:15 What’s your training history like?
Follow me on Social Media: