Returning to the podcast today is Dr. Rangan Chatterjee. Dr. Chatterjee is regarded as one of the most influential medical doctors in the UK and wants to change how medicine will be practiced for years to come. His mission is to help a hundred million people around the globe live better lives. He hosts the most listened to health podcast in the UK and Europe, Feel Better, Live More, which regularly tops the Apple podcast charts. The podcast has received 50 million downloads to date and is consumed by over two and a half million people every month. He is known for his ability to simplify complex health advice and finding the root cause of people’s health problems.
We talk about what real happiness means, how we can learn the skill to become truly happy, the difference between core happiness and junk happiness, why we shouldn’t mistake success as real happiness, and so much more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Join Thrive Market today to get 40% off your first order and a free gift worth over $50. Visit thrivemarket.com/dougfitness.
Earth Echo Foods/Cacao Bliss: www.earthechofoods.com/dougbopst Use Promo code “Doug” at checkout to receive 15% off your order
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:46 Do you need external validation to feel good about yourself?
- 05:27 Feeling discontented despite achieving success
- 10:34 Using technology as a substitution for real life connection
- 20:23 Could there be something more important than lifestyle?
- 27:27 The core happiness stool
- 34:28 How do you become happy more often?
- 46:03 Societal success doesn’t really equate to feeling good
- 56:58 Where does your motivation come from?
- Dr. Rangan Chatterjee | Website, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Books
- Feel Better, Live More Podcast
Follow me on Social Media: