Today’s guest is Jaspreet “The Minority Mindset” Singh. Jaspreet is a serial entrepreneur and licensed attorney on a mission to spread financial education. His YouTube channel has over 1 million subscribers. Jaspreet is self-taught and the information that he shares is relatable, applicable, and achievable. His brand has helped countless people get out of debt, start investing, and create a plan for building wealth. Today, we discuss the current state of the economy and what you can do right now to make sure you’re well prepared. We also chat about common money misconceptions, how to spend your income properly, as well as different ways to invest. Jaspreet reveals a simple step-by-step process for building wealth and mindset shifts that must happen to have financial success and so much more.
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
Masszymes: Masszymes can help ensure that all the protein that you consume breaks down into absorbable amino acids. Go to masszymes.com/DOUGFREE and you will automatically get access to your unique coupon code to claim your free bottle.
- 0:00 Intro
- 2:26 What’s going on with the economy?
- 7:14 The importance of financial education
- 11:23 What steps can someone take today to survive a recession?
- 16:21 Biggest lies about money
- 24:53 Mindset shifts needed to build wealth
- 28:08 Focus on THESE pillars to improve your financial fitness
- 32:43 How do you build wealth?
- 38:11 Unlearning poor spending habits
- 41:00 How to invest your money
- 47:21 Current potential investment opportunities
- 50:13 How much do you need to retire?
- 55:56 Expenses that get overlooked
Connect with Jaspreet:
Follow me on Social Media: